Saturday, December 14, 2013

Does any body know any tips on getting pregnant?

tips on getting your wife pregnant on 10 Tips to Prevent Cross Contamination in Your Kitchen | Gluten Free ...
tips on getting your wife pregnant image
Q. I want to know of any tips like old wives tales of something i don't wanna go to the doctor just yet i want to try some things on my own first.


Answer
I've been told to do & don't do just as if you were already pregnant. i.e. no caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, etc...

The other tips from HoneyB1 are helpful, although, I've been BDing every day from cd12 to cd23. Of course, each women cycle is different and I would recommend you try tracking you period and fertile days. I use this site: http://www.whenmybaby.com/conception-calendar.php

Best Wishes!!!

what is the possibility of getting my wife pregnant when she have retroverted uterus?




marjohnv


This is a follow up question from my previous query awhile ago. I have my sperm count which is 184 million however my wife have a tilted uterus.


Answer
Uterine positioning has no effect on fertility. A tipped uterus will usually "right itself" by the 10th to 12th week. My best friend has a retroverted uterus and she is now pregnant with her third child.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does any body know any tips on getting pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment