Friday, December 13, 2013

I am pregnant with twins one babyy mesures 6weeks 1 day and the other at 9 weeks one dayy they are sharing th?

how to get pregnant with twins baby on Illustration of a twin birth, twin to twin transfusion
how to get pregnant with twins baby image



MARYANN&AL


I'm pregnant with twins my babies are sharing the same sack. One baby is 3weeks younger do my babies have a chance at living ?


Answer
What did the doctor say about it. I know that if they share a placenta and an amnio sac then they are definitely identical. I had twin girls in December and during my pregnancy my OB was very particular about figuring out if they share a placenta which they did. He said that even though they had their own sac if they share a placenta he would be keeping a close eye on them because they have a possibility of developing TTTS (twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome). TTTS is when the major blood vessels cross over the placenta and in to the other babies blood supply, in which time there is a possibility that one baby can take blood and nutrients from the other leaving the other slightly smaller. I think if your OB was worried he/she would have mentioned some sort of evasive action as to how they would go about keeping a closer eye on them. Best of luck to you and the babies!

What reality show had a teenage girl who gave birth to twin girls and both of the babies died?




Megan


I watched a reality show, on what I thought was MTV, about a teenage girl who was pregnant with twin girls. The baby daddy wasn't really in the picture but the girls family was really supportive. She has the twins and one dies while they are in the hospital. Then at the end of the episode it said the other girl died a few weeks later. I can't, for the life of me, remember the show and I have searched every where trying to find it but I can't! Please help!


Answer
I would say it was true life. I watch every episode of sixteen and pregnant and that was never on there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am pregnant with twins one babyy mesures 6weeks 1 day and the other at 9 weeks one dayy they are sharing th?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment