Friday, December 13, 2013

Fetus movements is it normally at 11 weeks ?

how to get pregnant with twins normally on Meet a Family with Twins and Sextuplets - Oprah.com
how to get pregnant with twins normally image



laurielle


I am 11 weeks pregnant with twins, and one of my babies were really active, stretching and kicking and the other was just sleeping. But both heart beats were very good. Do I have anything to worry about?


Answer
sounds good! get all the sleep you can!

How to go on in life normally?




J


I am 18 years old and I live with my mom, dad, and 15 year old brother. I am pregnant with twins. I really have no other place to live once they are born. I will be sharing my room with my twins once they are born. My bedroom is right next to everyone else's and I'm afraid they will cry and disturb everyone else as well. What should I do so my family can go on living life the way they normally do? I care a lot about them and don't want to be a nuisance.


Answer
There is no way things aren't going to change in your household once your twins arrive. They will most likely hear them crying in the night too. All you can do is do your best. Take care of them the best you can. Pick up after yourself and your children and don't expect others to take on responsibility for them. But if you are so considerate as to think of how this is going to effect your family, you must come from a kind family. They will probably try to help you the best they can. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Fetus movements is it normally at 11 weeks ?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment