Monday, December 9, 2013

Survey: What percent of women conceived on clomid and what cycle days did you take it?

get pregnant clomid on ... most popular trying-to-conceive products; Helpful tips to get pregnant
get pregnant clomid image



hopeful


I am looking for something that tells if more people get pregnant with clomid taking it on cd3-7, 4-8, or 5-9? Who has had the best success out of these cycle days?


Answer
Different for everyone woman. I've seen women say they got pregnant 3-7, while others say they got pregnant 5-9.
I just took my first clomid pill today cd3-7 for me, so we'll see if it works :D

How long did it take you to get pregnant with clomid? 10 points best answer..?




mz princes


How long did it take you to get pregnant with clomid?
How many cycles did you take before you became pregnant please guyz answer me no one has answered my question



Answer
With my first child I took clomid....I only took it twice and got pregnant.
My son was born healthy in Jan 1999. WIth my second child I did not have to take it...although she was not born til Jan 2005.
Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Survey: What percent of women conceived on clomid and what cycle days did you take it?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment