Friday, December 13, 2013

Is it possible to be not be pregnant even if the test result is positive?

get pregnant 39 on ... of Pregnancy (PUPPP) or Polymorphic Eruption of Pregnancy (PEP
get pregnant 39 image



kshamrock


My gf used two clearblue digital preg tests, and both said "pregnant'. An hour later she tried a first response test and it was negative.


Answer
A positive result is a definite positive.. Congratulations!!

Your girlfriend should only test using the first urine in the morning because the hcg (preg hormone) is the strongest then..

Your girlfriends urine was probably too diluted for the test to detect the HCG and therefore show a positive result.. Maybe she drank too much water??

Test again first thin in the morning!

good luck!

What does being pregnant in a dream mean?




crazyd17


I dreamt that i was at least 5 or 6 months pregnant cause my tummy was showing. And my boyfriend was caressing my stomach then i walked over to my parents and said 'mom, dad i have something to tell you I'm pregnant.' And they were not mad or disappointed that i got pregnant in university in my dream. They were happy and then I woke up. What could this mean?


Answer
To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to be not be pregnant even if the test result is positive?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment