Sunday, December 8, 2013

is it possible to get pregnant 2 weeks after the end of menstruation?

get pregnant 2nd time on signs its time to have a second child | BabyCenter Blog
get pregnant 2nd time image



rukadi


My girlfriend is wondering whether she could get pregnant 2 weeks after the end of menstruation. I was wondering if there is anybody who can help me with that.


Answer
On a 28 day cycle...2 weeks after your period is 2 weeks before the next one...so yes as that is when you are ovulating.

Can you get pregnant 2 weeks after miscarriage?




VannahNana


I had a miscarriage the day of my 12th week and ended up going into labor, and having twins. I was told that I could start trying again after I have 1 or 2 normal menstrual cycles.
I haven't had a cycle yet, but my bf thinks that I am pregnant already. We didn't use protection, bc we wanted to try again, so we werent too worried about it.
My question is, is that possible? What is the chance that I got pregnant 2 weeks after my miscarriage?



Answer
Yes you can. After being pregnant you are more fertile and more likely to get pregnant. The only thing though is that with a miscarriage, since you haven't had time to heal, it increases your chances for another.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: is it possible to get pregnant 2 weeks after the end of menstruation?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment