Monday, December 9, 2013

Is it possible to maintain at 1200 calorie diet when your pregnant with twins?

how much to get pregnant with twins on do wish I had refused the terbutaline, I feel like if I would have ...
how much to get pregnant with twins image



<3


A friend of mine is pregnant with twins, and all she eats is 1200 calories a day. She is overweight to begin with. Plus she has allergens/intolerances to alot of foods I do have to say that she eats extremely well, and is very self-concious of what goes in her mouth. . How do I tell my friends she needs to increase her caloric intake without being insulting. She's afraid to gain any weight. What do I do?


Answer
I know how she feels. I was on a 1,200 calorie diet when I found out I was pregnant. Show her that it is very unhealthy for her babies to go with that much because as it is, it was starving her body so that she would lose weight - have her imagine what that would do to two unborn babies. She needs to eat just 600 calories more, and it's completely possible to eat healthy 600 calories. I honestly think you would have more of an impact than a doctor, because doctors only see you once in a while, where you probably see her all the time.

Tell her the weight gain is temporary and she will lose it when the babies are born. The average weight gain just from the baby, placenta, amniotic fluid etc is 30lbs, once the baby is born all of that goes away.

How long can you go without eating when pregnant with twins?




Brandy


Just out of curiosity, I am pregnant with twins, 20 weeks along. I am eating and this does not pertain to me I was just actually very curious how many days or so someone carrying twins could go without much food or water.


Answer
a few hours probably. any more than that is probably unhealthy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to maintain at 1200 calorie diet when your pregnant with twins?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment