Saturday, February 1, 2014

Anyone have any tips? I'm trying to get pregnant...?




CaNoS CaLi


I have been trying to get pregnant for quite some time now. I have Endometriosis so that has been giving me some problems with it. Does anyone have any tips or advice on how to make getting pregnant a little easier...???


Answer
I have endo as well and am five weeks pregnant after 18months of trying with our first child..... My husband has been taking Zinc supplements for the last few months as this is suppose to help his swimmers, lots of protein foods such as eggs and nuts for both you and your partner will help, try having sex just before bedtime and stay lying down without getting up to go to the toilet etc to give more sperm a chance of getting up there and ALSO try and orgasm at the same time as your partner as the spasms inside you will propel the sperm up inside you!! Good luck with it!!! Be patient, it will happen it just might not happen straight away :)
If you have not already had a laproscopy to remove the lining that has made its way outside the uterus this would be something I would look into as well, I have had two in the last 3 years and so far the lining has not come back!

Has anyone tried it or has ideas?




jennifer


So me and my bf been trying since June I have irregular periods.my fried told me to take chasteberry and have my bf take zinc she said that's how she got pregnant. We wanna try and get pregnant soon I have a 6yr old that I got prego while on birth control. Has anyone did this or can give me ideas


Answer
The key to getting pregnant, besides general health and well being, is ovulation and regular menstrual cycles. Vitex or chaste berry has an excellent track record in relieving complaints in women, caused by hormonal imbalances, known as Premenstrual Syndrome. It may also be helpful for women with PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) who do not have a normal menstrual cycle. These women thus donât ovulate or menstruate and cannot get pregnant. The condition when a woman does not have any menstruation at all is known as amenorrhea.

Consider taking b6 as well.. Very best of luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anyone have any tips? I'm trying to get pregnant...?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment