Thursday, January 30, 2014

Have you gotten pregnant with TWINS naturally?




sadrielle


If so,
What are the risks?

thanks for answering.
â¥First answerer- Dont be rude.⥠You dont know what Im going through and that was the wrong thing to say. I have had 2 losses and would love to have twins..I bet you have never lost a baby.
Oh so you are a troll! Freaking idiott..Fu**Ck off!



Answer
With my first baby, I was pregnant with twins. The egg split after the sac had formed so they were in the same sac, sharing one placenta. It was very high risk. I ended up losing one of the babies at 12 weeks. Thankfully, I went on to have a healthy baby girl (they were identical twins).

Anytime you have a multiple pregnancy there are many risks and complications. You get lots of u/s. One or both babies could potentially die. Preeclampsia and high blood pressure is common as well as gestational diabetes.

Momma to a 7 month old and 4 weeks pregnant with number 2

Try to get pregnant with twin girls?




Bubbels


I am 3 months of B/C.Go on Clomid the fertility drug.Healthy and where I lost weight last going of my B/C I picked up some weight.Anybody with help.I already have a son 5 years old.


Answer
The only way you can guarantee that you have twin girls is through IVF and family balancing. This is where your eggs are removed, your partner's sperm is separated between the X chromosome and Y chromosome. The female sperm can either be introduced to the eggs in order to be fetilized more naturally, or you can have the individual sperm injected into the egg. When the embryos are developed, they will be re-implanted into your uterus. this is very expensive and may take many tries to conceive.
Not many medical facilities offer family balancing.
Any charting or dating or foods you get your husband to eat only increase your chances of having a girl by .001%, maybe less.
Clomid will definately increase your chances of having twins.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Have you gotten pregnant with TWINS naturally?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment