Thursday, January 30, 2014

What are the tips to get pregnant?




imherefory


Hi. I just want to know what are the tips to get pregnant. Me and my partner have been together for 2 years and 3 months now. I have been with pills when we just started out but for 1 year and plus now I have never used contraceptives.

Could you give me some tips in which I can get pregnant?



Answer
this may sound really dumb, but eating ice cream might boost your fertility.

my husband read about eating the ice cream and so i was eating ice cream snickers bars and two weeks later i was pregnant. at the same time, my sister wanted to have a baby. i told her about the ice cream theory and she started eating ice cream, and two weeks after, she got pregnant. i had my healthy baby boy in april, and 17 days later, she had her baby girl =)

try the ice cream. not only is it worth it to try and have the baby, but you can eat ice cream without feeling so guilty.

Can a girl get pregnant by the guy only inserting the tip of the penis?




Candy


Can a female get pregnant by the guy only inserting the tip of the penis with precum for about 4 seconds. No thrusting or anything like that. Just in and out for good. Nothing after that.


Answer
No. Unless he was cumming in you since the sperm exits out through the tip of the penis.
Pre cum, Isn't really "Sperm", So you don't need to be worried. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the tips to get pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment