Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Is there a way to get pregnant with twins without medicine?

how to get pregnant with twins drugs on ... Celebrity Gossip: Mariah Carey Almost Had the Twins on Her Birthday
how to get pregnant with twins drugs image



jesus_chri


I am 23 years old and I have a 2 year old daughter. I would love to have twins. Twins are in my family, but they are very sporadic. Is there certain foods to eat? Drinks to drink? A certain position? Is there a way to get pregnant with twins or is it just up to my body?


Answer
its up to your body there is nothing you can do to promote it, unless you take fertility drugs or have IVF

What should I do about having to get the biological father of my twins to sign off on adoption to my husband?




myobpleez


I was not married at the time, but had an affair with a man, basically I had sex with him. I met him through a friend, we went out for a while, but eventually he headed down a wrong path (drugs) & I decided to break it off. Well after we broke up, I found out I was pregnant, with twins too. I was shocked! This guy was not father material & I just did not think he would be willing to raise the boys, so I told him I went to a local abortion clinic & had the babies aborted. I was only about a month and half along. He was shocked at the pregnancy & basically told me whatever I wanted to do was fine with him. He did tell his mother & she called me all the time & begged me not to do it, that they were her grandchildren. But after going down there to the clinic I did not/could not give up my babies. This was 10 years ago. I have never really spoken openly about this.
I am married to a wonderful man who loves me & my boys, he wants to adopt them. What should I do?? I am confused as hell.
I have not spoken to the father in 10 years nor his mother.



Answer
if he's never supported the kids, then he needs to give up his rights. talk to a lawyer about it. there might be a way through "abandonment".




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a way to get pregnant with twins without medicine?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment