Sunday, January 26, 2014

Things to donate to homeless children and mothers?

baby making baskets on ... , baby boy nursery with touches of burlap and woven storage baskets
baby making baskets image



Brianna


I am planning to make baby baskets for women and mothers in homeless shelters, just to help out, and I was wondering what could I put in a baby basket? I know bottles, bibs, and pacifers, but what else? I was also of thinking of holding a day where I drop the baskets off and maybe have a doctor there to check out the babies, but I thought that would be a little evasive. So if you guys could give me any ideas it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!!



Answer
Wipes, soft infant toys, baby bath wash/lotion.

What are some cute items to put in a gift basket?




Kelli P


I am having a baby shower, and I want to make a gift basket for my girlfriend who is planning it all for me. I want to spend about $50, what are some good ideas to put in the basket?


Answer
definitely make a homemade thank you card. another cute idea is giving her a gift card or a couple movie tickets as the big gift! fill the rest with candies and home made cookies or brownies with the recipe attached! Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Things to donate to homeless children and mothers?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment