Monday, January 27, 2014

Don't you hate it when babies are making noises and parents pretend their baby is actually saying something?

baby making noises on Cute baby guinea pigs making noise! | guinea pig
baby making noises image



Anne


Like, a baby makes a random noise, and the parents, usually the mum says something like, "Oh really? Uh huh. Is that so?" While the baby is just making noises. Don't you hate that?


Answer
I wouldn't say i hate it, id say that it is childish and pathetic on the parents part.

How do you feel when you hear a baby making loud noise in the restaurant?




BB


I ask because my sister is reluctant to bring her baby to the restaurant cause she thinks that will create a disturbance. I think it's cute. I like to hear baby making sounds even banging the table.


Answer
I think it depends on what type of restaurant. If it's a family style or fast food restaurant, a baby making sounds doesnt bother me, on the other hand ,a baby or ANY kid screaming and throwing a fit drives me nuts. Parents shouldn't bring their kids to places where people are trying to have a nice dinner, and by this I mean, fancier type places with romantic or quiet atmospheres. So, I dont mind normal kid noises, talking and laughing, but kids who are out of control need to be left home, period!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Don't you hate it when babies are making noises and parents pretend their baby is actually saying something?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment