Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Can I get pregnant on depo for taking cephalexin and flagyl at the same time while being on depo?

get pregnant on depo on Kesan Suntikan Depo Provera
get pregnant on depo image



Angel


Or has anyone known a way to increase chances of pregnancy on depo? Or has anyone gotten pregnant on depo? If so...what from? if u did get pregnant on depo...what were ur symptoms and what was the first symptom to be noticed? I am not trying to get pregnant. Im just interested in all this stuff.


Answer
It isn't easy. It is practically impossible. The only way to get pregnant is to be late getting your shot.

Could I be pregnant after the depo shot even with a period?




Hailey


I was on the Depo shot for 6 months But it ended mid February. My boyfriend and I have been sexually active since the shot has worn off but I had just recently had my period for 2 weeks straight.... But lately i have been very sick and even vomiting and smells make me nauseous, it has been for several days. Even though so many people say that it takes so long to get pregnant after depo and I was on my period could i be pregnant?


Answer
Only one way to find out! TAKE A TEST!!! :D:D

Then come on here & say what it it was :D


It is possible you are having withdrawals from the depo too.

Were/are you trying?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I get pregnant on depo for taking cephalexin and flagyl at the same time while being on depo?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment