Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What are the lowest cost methods for lesbians to have children?

get pregnant methods org on How to Increase Chances of Getting Pregnant  Some Basic Tips
get pregnant methods org image



Kelsie Hou


Me and my gf have talked about having kids but we aren't made of money. It has been something I have wanted for a long time and I think I found the person I acrually want to raise a child with... now how do I get pregnant.... is in vitro my only option?


Answer
Nope.

I just found this page which gives instructions on at home invitro - the website seems authentic.

if this works I want the baby named after me :D

http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/homeinsem.html

How likely are you to get pregnant the first time?




becca


How likely are you to get pregnant the first time you try? I mean, never using birth control only using condoms when having sex. Are the odds high? Or can one not really know?


Answer
As the others said, the odds are low, the same as any other time.

But condoms are not the most effective method, so I would get something else. For the effectiveness of different methods, see:

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/birth-control/birth-control-effectiveness-chart-22710.htm

For information on methods, see:
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/all-access/my-method-26542.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the lowest cost methods for lesbians to have children?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment