Thursday, January 30, 2014

POLL: What song always makes you want to cry?

Q. Sometimes when I really listen to music it makes me wanna cry haha.
I have a few songs, but the one I just listened to was "Sweet Child Of Mine"
What's a song that always makes you cry and why?
:)


Answer
Angel by Shaggy. Except it also makes me happy. It reminds me of my 7 year old kitty that just died on September 17th from a freak blood clot.

"Girl you're my angel, you're my darling angel. Closer than my friends you are to me, baby."

So much truth to that.. She was like a best friend and family member, and now she is an angel in a real sense.

Then Drops of Jupiter by Train. The song was about the guys mom who had just died of cancer. "Now that she's back in the atmosphere" started of the song meaning how he didn't feel like she was actually gone, but living in, or apart of, another "atmosphere". And that is what I felt and hope to believe is real about Dewey, my precious baby girl.

If you noticed, all those songs are more happy. Because Dewey my kitty was a quirky kitty and her bubbly life is to celebrated with tears and happy memories.

Oh, and listening to Adele sucks because when we turned on the radio after putting Dewey to sleep from that horrible hour of her screaming in pain, and carrying her in that box for her to be buried in, we turned on the car radio to leave and both main radio stations we listen to had Adele on them. One of the songs I think was Someone Like You. Otherwise it was Turning Tables but I'm pretty sure it was Someone Like You. What are the chances that those would come on right after the death of my dearly loved one. It was really bad... now whenever I hear that song it is all I can think about.

R.I.P. Dewey <3
The most quirky and loving kitty I've ever had the honor to have in my life.
August 2004 - September 17th 2011

new songs of 2011 HELP ME?




ku


what are some new songs this year, This year i want to be i guess *down* so is there any new hip songs. i was like 3 Months behind last year HELP!


Answer
Fabolous: Tonight, Go Hard, For the Money
Young Jeezy: Trap or Die 2, Ill'n, Hood Politics
Kanye West: So Appalled, Devil In A New Dress, Blame Game, the Joy, Gorgeous,
Slim Thug: the Sky, Caddy Music, Coming From, 100's, How We Do It
French Montana: I'm On It, In the Sun, Day Dreamin, She Love It
Wiz Khalifa: Mesmerized, Spotlight, The Kid Frankie, Glass House
Bun B: Trillionaire, Countin' Money, Ridin Slow, Let'em Know, Put It Down
Big Boi: General Patton, Shine blockas, Shutterbugg
Skillz: Celebrate Life, Regular Guy, Going Up, Flash of Genius
Ghostface Killah: Drama, Starkology, Troublemakers, 2getha Baby
Twista: Panties Off, Up To Speed, Darkness, Heat, Make A Movie
Tech N9ne: Sex To the Beat, No More Music, Down For the Block, Lick You Teeth
Rick Ross: Retrosuperfuture, Even Deeper, 10 Bricks, She Crazy
Lloyd banks: Where I'm At, Payback, Celebrity, Father Time, I Don't Deserve You




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: POLL: What song always makes you want to cry?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment