Saturday, February 1, 2014

Can I become pregnant if I had unprotected sex the day before my period started?




Renesmee


You see I have been really stressed and I totally spaced on taking my birth control for four days straight and I had unprotected sex on the fourth day. I'm right in the middle of my pills where I'm supposed to be ovulating but because I missed those pills I started my period over a week early. Could I still get pregnant even though I started my period the day after? Thank you for your time.


Answer
yes you can get pregnant because it was the day before your period the same with getting pregnant on your period it is all possible.......even if he didnt cum in you, you can still get pregnant from precum and that is no joke.......and you have to wait at least a month to test to be pregnant.....believe me i had that happen to me where i tested two weeks later and it said i wasnt.....then i tested about three weeks later and guess what i am due august 23rd......wait about a month and test and if it is negative then you are in the clear.....my cousin and my aunt had there actual period all through out there pregnancies so it is possible to have a period while pregnant.....

Can you get pregnant the day before you period?




Elisabeth


If you have sex one day and there was no ejaculation, ( I know there is a possibility of precum and pregnancy) and the next you had your period as normal, is there a chance of getting pregnant?

Wouldn't the uterine lining shed and if there were any traveling sperm, be killed and come out with the period?



Answer
If there was no ejaculation and you got your period as normal then its highly unlikely you are pregnant.

There is only one 24hr period in your cycle you can get pregnant and this is around ovulation..if you want to get pregnant have unprotected sex 7 days before and after ovulation..which is usually in the middle of your cycle approx 14 days from the 1st day of your period if you have a 28 day cycle.

If you dont want a baby use contraception




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I become pregnant if I had unprotected sex the day before my period started?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment