Saturday, February 1, 2014

Trying to get pregnant. 10 points for best answer! :)?







Hi everyone, I'm 19 & my boyfriend & I have been talking about having a baby. We are financially stable & are aware of how hard it is to take care of a baby.

My question is, is there anything extra I can do to increase my chances of getting pregnant?

Please no negative comments please. Thank you for any advice!



Answer
Tip # 1. To get pregnant faster have sex three times a week.
Tip # 2. To get pregnant faster use an ovulation prediction kit or fertility monitor.
Tip # 3. To get pregnant faster have sex before ovulation (not after).
Tip # 4. Donât rely on the Calendar method for predicting ovulation.
Tip # 5. If you want to get pregnant faster, don't rely on fertility charting alone to predict ovulation.
Tip # 6. Before you start trying to get pregnant see your doctor.
Tip # 7. When trying to get pregnant, donât smoke, drink alcohol, or abuse drugs.
Tip # 8. To get pregnant faster have enjoyable sex.
Tip # 9. Have sex in positions that keep sperm inside the vagina longer.
Tip # 10. There is no such thing as trying too hard to get pregnant.

Good Luck :)

What tips are there to getting pregnant?!?




Amanda


Okay, so i know HOW to get pregnant, but me and my husband have been trying every month since january to have a baby, & for some reason it's just not clicking. I didn't feel like it'd take this long, but i know sometimes the stars have to be aligned for it to happen. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or knowledge they can give me so I can feel better about this.


Answer
Hello Amanda , the best way you can get pregnant easier is to calculate your ovulation days, buy a Clearblue 20 digital test at Wal-Mart , CVS , Walgreens or even online if you want. Test yourself everyday after your menstrual cycle ends, for example if your period last 5 days, you start testing on day 6 and so on, you do this and a happy face will appear for sure between day 10 to day 14 of your cycle, and that day you have unprotected sex, I used the one with the 3 options, the blank face O , the flashing happy face , and the Happy face NOT flashing (meaning your about to ovulate during the next 24 hours) .
Trust me the best way to get pregnant is to have sex during those 2 days of ovulation, Clear blue will tell you which ones are your 2 days if you test everyday until you have a happy face you stop using it and start all over the next month if you don't get pregnant .
Good luck and baby dust =)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Trying to get pregnant. 10 points for best answer! :)?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment