Tuesday, January 28, 2014

How likely is it to get pregnant with 50 day cycle, ovulating anywhere between day 31-35?

get pregnant over 50 on Sexual Health & the over 40s, over 50s & over 60s! | Get It On
get pregnant over 50 image



boo_boo_fl


Ever since I quit breastfeeding my 1 year old 3 months ago, my cycle have been very long; however, I do know I'm ovulating through BBTs and OPKs. Anyone know how likely it is to get pregnant with these types of cycles? Anyone else have any luck themselves? We are TTC baby #2, and I'm curious as to how long this process may take! ;)

Thanks in advance for your answers.



Answer
My friend has long cycles (48 - 55 days) and she's 10 weeks along with NO intervention at all. I believe she has been trying since about February-ish.

It may take longer because you don't have as many cycles to try, but it is still possible.

Is it ok to go on walks while getting sharp pains in the pelvic and vagina area?




Maybe_Baby


37.5 weeks pregnant, 1cm dilated, 50% effaced.
I have been getting these pains for awhile but not they are alot stronger since the baby is actually moved down into the pelvic area. Does it hurt anything to keep walking with these pains or is it actually helping? (I mean walking as in going for a walk around the neighborhood)
Has this helped anyone get labor started?



Answer
walking can help you go into labor, because of the natural endorphens you produce. when pregnant women go into the hospital around their due date and are having trouble getting into full on labor, nurses and doctors will have them walk around to try to trigger labor, before inducing.

hope this helps, and good luck!
: )




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How likely is it to get pregnant with 50 day cycle, ovulating anywhere between day 31-35?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment