Sunday, January 26, 2014

Who has got pregnant before their partner's vasectomy was effective?

get pregnant vasectomy on Viva la Vasectomy (or Birth Control and all his friends) | Mother, Inc
get pregnant vasectomy image



Summer's N


I know vasectomys are not effective until about 3 months after the procedure or until declared zero sperm count. I just wondered if those women you have accidentally got pregnant after the vasectomy had more likelihood of having a girl because of the sperm life and being the stronger sperm and boy sperm die off quickly. So, How long after the vasectomy and what did you have, a boy or girl?


Answer
Might be just coincidence, but I did know a guy whose third child was a post vasectomy child, she happened to be a girl. I don't know the details, I wasn't close enough to the guy to ask something that personal, but it was fairly soon after the surgery.

Does anybody know of anybody who became pregnant post vasectomy?




Jadey


What was the situation, how long ago was the vasectomy? Thank you.


Answer
My mom got pregnant with me 3 years after my dads vasectomy. They ran a semen analysis on him and it revealed one single solitary sperm. A normal sample has 6 million sperm. So I'm a vasectomy baby.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Who has got pregnant before their partner's vasectomy was effective?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment