Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What are the chances of getting pregnant 2 weeks before my period?

get pregnant 2 weeks before period on Prof, Dr. Gerhard W. Hacker is one of the leading research scientists ...
get pregnant 2 weeks before period image



Mikayla


I really want to get pregnant so my boyfriend and i had sex 2 weeks before my period; we were wondering what are the chances of me getting pregnant?


Answer
Very good chance. You ovulate in between your periods. The window for getting pregnant is about 3-5 days. Go here and put in your period start dates: http://www.webmd.com/baby/healthtool-ovulation-calculator . This will give you an idea of when ovulation occurs. Your fertile time usually starts about a week and a half from the start of your last period. The fertile time usually ends about a week and a half before your next period start date.

Can I get pregnant 2 weeks before my period?




itsxoutrag


I had sex with my boyfriend 2 weeks before my period today twice. The first time we used a condom and he pulled out before he came. Then we did it again about 10 mins later without a condom but he didn't come because I made him pull out. Is it possible to still get pregnant?


Answer
Yes its very possible, it can happen if he comes or not!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the chances of getting pregnant 2 weeks before my period?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment