Saturday, February 1, 2014

Is it possible you can get pregnant if his d*** rubs against your Va*** but he doesnt ejaculate?




gymnast4li


I was with my boyfriend last night and Im a virgin. We were just messing around when he started rubbn his d*** on my vag***. His tip may have touched the outside of my v***** for a few seconds. Could I get pregnant?
I have heard rumors that it is possible to get pregnant this way because of the precum getting on the outside of your vagina and that it could contain sperm that if it comes in contact with your Vagina could get you pregnant. Im just young and scared of getting pregnant,



Answer
yes! Prec*m can get you pregnant. It is a very slim chance, but it happens. You need to get on birth control right away (if you are not already, if you are not and are to embarrassed to ask your parents go to your local planned parenthood or health clinic and they can get you birth control without your parents knowing) And your boyfriend needs to wear a condom every single time you fool around, even if you do not have intercourse. And he needs to wear a condom if you give him oral sex (most girls do not know that but STDs can be transferred through oral sex)

We were wearing a condom, the tip was in for about 5 seconds, can I be pregnant?

Q. Could I get pregnant if he was wearing a condom correctly and he barely put the tip in for 5 seconds?
We were messing around we wanted to see what it was like to have sex, so he put on a condom (CORRECTLY. We made sure of this.) and he barely got the tip in for about 5 seconds. Neither of us were very aroused. Is there a decent possibility of me being pregnant? My period isn't regular anyways, but I've been moody, tired, sore breasts, eating A LOT. It's been long enough that my period could come soon. Is it most likely pms.

I am well aware of how conception occurs. If the penis goes anywhere near the vicinity of the vagina, there is a risk of pregnancy. So please do not criticize me for my right to say yes. I just want to know if these symptoms, based on the situation, could be indictative of pregnancy


Answer
If the condom broke yes. It sounds like you no the answer. If you don't want to get pregnant don't have sex!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible you can get pregnant if his d*** rubs against your Va*** but he doesnt ejaculate?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment