Monday, January 27, 2014

what are some good tips on getting rid of the belly bulge from having Kids?

10 tips on getting pregnant on Top 10 tips to get pregnant
10 tips on getting pregnant image



jenn


I have had three kids was over weight after the second but started working out and lost over 75 pounds got pregnant again, only have ten pounds to loose but I have tried everything to tighten and tone that area i only weigh 133 at this moment want to get down 10 more pounds. Its just crazy and all pple say is get a tummy tuck well i don't have that kind of money so any advice or tips would be great thanks...


Answer
I know this sounds silly but the belly wrap. I have been using it since my second baby was born and my belly looks ALOT better. I didn't with my first and my belly looked awful. Its only five dollars at walmart and I used it so much that I have to replace it every couple of weeks. You should wear it during the day and especially when you work out. Some people where it all the time except in the shower, but I don't wear it at night.

How long will it take to get pregnant with PCOS using fetility medications?




God Is Lov


I have PCOS and Endometriosis and I'm looking to hear from others with the same conditions who used the same treatments. I'm currently on 100mg of Clomid and 1500mg of Metformin. Also because I know aga is a factor in these things I'm in my early twenties.

Does or did anyone with similar circumstances get pregnant? How long did it take? Any advice, tips, or insight you can give me? Please let me know.



Answer
i have pcos.. i take 100 mg of clomid for 5 days from cd2 and 1000 metaformin for 10 days.. its my third month,..i ovulate but i didnt get pregnant.. im on cd21 so its a week :(..hope it works this time.

just track ur ovulation with ur doctor i heard lots of ppl got pregnant while on those medications..so i hope we get pregnant too..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are some good tips on getting rid of the belly bulge from having Kids?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment