Wednesday, January 29, 2014

How can I convince my parents to buy me shoes?

baby making dolphin sounds on ... On The Farm - Animal Sounds - Learn the Sounds Farm Animals Make
baby making dolphin sounds image



Sneakers


Hello, I love looking at shoes and i love getting them, I have a bit of a sneaker collection in Nike & Jordan i have A small collection (Listed Below)
Lebron 9 Dunk-man
Lebron X Dolphin
Jordan Son Of Mars
Nike Air Max Darwin 360
Adidas shell-toes classics
Nike Kd
And I am hoping i could find a way to get my parents to buy me more shoes!
I know almost the name of every sneaker i have been around sneakers since i was a baby with my uncles and friends collecting sneakers and i need and want more, I want to be able to come up with some way or a bet or a deal to get my parents to keep me updated with the newest Air Jordans And Nikes I take a very good condition of my shoes and they are all looking almost brand new. I wear all my shoes equally and wear them the same, I would LOVE for someone to be able to answer to answer and give me some deal i can come up with with my parents
-Thank You



Answer
You sound like one of those "sneaker heads" that are selfish and just like spending their parents hard earned money that they busted their ass trying to make. If you want some shoes, how about you get a job because I know Lebrons and all that are not cheap.

What ingredients should I watch out for in my vegan diet?




Darpa


All I know is too watch out for egg milk gelatin and gluten! are there any other ingredients I should watch out for in my food? thanks for all answers,


Answer
Congrats on going vegan! Stuff you should watch out for:


CaseinâWhey's cousin, casein is made from curdled milk. Yuck!

GelatinâRhymes with "skeleton." Coincidence? I think not. Gelatin is a protein made by boiling cows' and pigs' skin, tendons, ligaments, and bones. Jell-O? Hell, no!

HoneyâSure, honey tastes sweet, but you'll get a bad taste in your mouth when you learn how it's "harvested."

From a former beekeeper: "[T]ypically, beekeepers are gloved and netted to avoid stings (nearly every bee who stings will die due to her entrails being pulled from her body attached to her stinger.) Then the hives are opened as quickly as possible and the bees are âsmoked.' Smoke from a smoldering fire carried in a âsmoker' is pumped into the hive and the bees are âcalmed.' In spite of this, the combs are pulled quickly and many bees are crushed in the process. When a bee is hurt, she releases a chemical message that alerts and activates the hive members who proceed to attack the intruderâgiving their lives in the process."

LardâLard is such a gross word, it almost makes you wonder why they just don't call it what it is: "Fat from hog abdomens."

PepsinâIf the thought of eating lard turns your stomach, stay away from pepsin, a clotting agent from pigs' stomachs, used in some cheeses and vitamins.

RennetâCertain words just make you cringe, like coagulate, congeal, clotâwhich is what rennet, an enzyme taken from baby calves' stomachs, is used for in cheese production.

Stearic AcidâIt may sound less gross than "lard," but stearic acid, which often rears its ugly head in chocolate and vitamins, comes from a fatty substance taken from slaughtered pigs' stomachsâor from cows, sheep, or dogs and cats euthanized in animal shelters. Still want to chew on that piece of Fido?

Cetyl PalmitateâCheck your head if you're using margarine that contains cetyl palmitate, the fancy term for the waxy oil derived from sperm whales' heads or from dolphins. "I can't believe it's not ... oh, wait. It is? Whale head wax?"

UreaâUrea comes from pee and other "bodily fluids." It's used to "brown" baked goods, like pretzels. Um, yeah. And the oven is for ...?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I convince my parents to buy me shoes?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment