Saturday, February 1, 2014

Tips on getting pregnant?




Mr&Mrs.Kir


I have been with my husband a little over 3 years and we have been trying to conceive a baby. I have tired taking prenatal I weight 185 and still losing weight to get to a healthy weight, sex positions, having sex before and after my period, I use to have irregular periods but they finally got straighten out a few years back. I have been eating healthier. We really want to start our own family and its just not happening. I don't really understand the ovulation calculator so if you understand that will you explain it to me? and give me tips on trying to get pregnant or things I need to do different? Am I stressing to much and is that part of the reason? please help me out with this I have looked it up and its just gives me sites to buy pills to help get pregnant or feritly treatment centers. We have talked about the fertility center but those are just so expensive these days that nobody can afford those or even the test to see if you can have a baby. And in both my family and my hubbys they are all really fertile my hubands dad has 4 kids his grandma had 8 kids and on my family side they have always had 2 kids or more


Answer
To find out when you are most fertile to conceive and so when you should have sex, chart your cycle. You can check out fertilityfriend.com to find out how to do it manually or buy and ovulation kit. The latter can be a bit expensive, but it is the easiest method. To chart manually, use this formula X-14=Y

X = The number of days your cycle is
Y= The day that you ovulate

e.g. if you have a 25 day cycle, then 25-14=11, so you are likely to ovulate on Day 11 of your cycle.

For greater accuracy, you should montior your cervical discharge too. These may sound very complicated, but it is not. Check the link for more details http://www.natural-infertility-cure.com/best-time-of-month-to-get-pregnant/ I did these myself when I was trying to conceive. Not that I fully understood what I was doing, but because I read that this is the most recommended method, so I went along with it.

You are not timing your intercourse right by baving sex before and after your period. Doctors will usually give you a medical assessment if you haven't been successful after 12 months of regular trying but you need to show that you have been charting and doing it at the right time of the month first.

Stress definitely can inhibit your ability to get pregnant, so it will be difficult to do, but you got to relax and not think about how to get pregnant too much. Regular exercise will help you lose weight as well as destress, so make sure you set up a routine and stick to your exercise regime.

Your diet will have implications too, so eat heathily . Green leafy veg, fruits and wholemeal are highly recommended.

Most women who have no serious infertility issues will be able to get pregnant by losing weight and modifying your lifestyle and habits.

Good luck and feel free to ask more questions.

irregular periods...get pregnant?




propertyof


hey, names Kayla im 21 and i want to have a baby. well my periods are really really irregular. I could get my period on the 3rd of march lets say and not get it again till like the 28th of April. and it varies in between then as well. I really want to have a baby. so how can someone have a baby that has irregular periods? i've tried having sex like the day after my period ends everyday until i get it and nothing, I have tried the ovaluation kits and all that stuff and nothing works. I mean granted yes I smoke and I'm trying to cut back and I drink maybe 1-2 times a week so its not that much. anyone have any tips?


Answer
okay well my cousin was 15 when the doctor told her she would never have kids, she maybe got 2 periods a year. and today shes 29 and her son will be 3 this year and she still doesnt get a period so i would say no. you should be fine. And I wish you the best of luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tips on getting pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment